Event DateIncludes ticket price and service fees, but does not include delivery charges.
40 Years of Disco 2
There is a football event next door at Wembley Stadium. Kick-off is at 7:45pm so please arrive early and pre-book parking if arriving by car.
- Foyer open 6:00pm
- Doors to building/Auditorium (seated) 6:30pm
- Odyssey 7:30pm - 7:50pm
- The Trammps 7:50pm - 8:05pm
- The Real Thing 8:05pm - 8:20pm
- Imagination 8:20pm - 8:45pm
- Interval 8:45pm - 9:05pm
- The Three Degrees 9:05pm - 9:30pm
- Gibson Brothers 9:30pm - 9:50pm
- Village People 9:50pm - 10:30pm
- Finish 10:30pm
After the huge success of this year’s ‘40 Years Of Disco’ tour the line-up for 2019 has been announced to bring together once more the disco legends for this unique arena concert.
For over four decades disco has ruled the charts and dance floors and is currently stronger and more popular than ever! The ‘40 Years of Disco’ show is a high-energy hits only live extravaganza!
Disco started in the early 70’s in the clubs of New York with Studio 54, which opened in 1977, being the most famous. The same year the ‘Disco Fever’ album spent 6 weeks at No.1 and was still there at Christmas.
The confirmed disco legends are:
- VILLAGE PEOPLE
- THE TRAMMPS
- IMAGINATION FEATURING LEEE JOHN
- THE GIBSON BROTHERS
- THE THREE DEGREES
- THE REAL THING