IMPORTANT INFO - Please read
We can’t wait to welcome you back to The SSE Arena, Wembley. Our number one priority is making sure your visit is as safe and fun as possible.
Before attending an event at our venue please click the button below for our most up to date terms of entry and what else we are doing to keep you safe.
Please remember, we don’t have any cloakrooms in our venue and for security reasons all adult backpacks of any size and any other bags larger than 40 x 35 x 19 cm aren’t allowed.
BBC Radio 1 Out Out! Live
BBC Radio 1 Out Out! Live
To celebrate the return of the night out, Radio 1 is putting on a free star-studded party - Radio 1 Out Out! Live - featuring performances from AJ Tracey, Becky Hill, Biffy Clyro, Dermot Kennedy, Griff, Joel Corry, KSI, Mimi Webb, Sam Fender & Sigrid.
COVID-19 STATUS PROOF & KEY EVENT INFO - PLEASE READ
COVID-19 STATUS PROOF & KEY EVENT INFO
Pre-Show Information for BBC Radio 1 Out Out! Live
The event is nearly here and we're excited to be able to welcome you to The SSE Arena, Wembley for the show. To help you make the most of your visit, we're sending you this e-mail to give you as much updated information as possible.
Before arriving at the venue please remember to have your tickets, required ID and forms of proof (detailed in the below) up/open/out ready to show on entry. As you obtained your ticket via AXS.com, then you will have an AXS Mobile ID ticket. You will need to download The SSE Arena, Wembley venue app to access your tickets to have them scanned as you go into the arena.
The information below is on behalf of the event organizers, BBC Radio 1:
Important Event information
Doors Open at 1.30pm*
Show begins at 3pm
Show finishes at 6.30pm
*Please arrive ahead of doors opening, to allow plenty of time to go through security checks.
Tickets – The tickets are on your mobile, it might sound obvious, but please make sure that you have the right venue and the right date.
ID - You may be required to provide ID to prove your age. Only the following forms of ID will be accepted:
1. A valid passport
2. A valid European Union Photocard Driving Licence
3. A valid photographic identity card bearing the National Proof of Age Standards Scheme (PASS) hologram.
Help – If any under 18’s require any assistance during the event, they should approach a BBC chaperone wearing a pink Hi-Viz jacket, venue steward or member of security, all of whom will be working in pairs.
Mobile Phones - Please make sure you bring a fully charged mobile phone to the event. Your ticket is on your phone.
- If you are UNDER 15 you MUST be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and over in order to attend this event.
- If you are UNDER 16 you will NOT be allowed to watch the show from the floor, so please ensure you have seated tickets.
Full event Terms and Conditions can be found here and should be read prior to attending this event.
By the use of their ticket all ticketholders consent to the full event T’s & C’s.
COVID – 19 : Entry requirements
The below entry requirements are specific to this event and override the venue’s terms of entry:
If you’re 15 and under ..
Attendees who are 15 years old and under will be asked for verbal confirmation (by them or by the over 18 accompanying them to the event) that they have not received a positive test for COVID-19 in the last 10 days and are not displaying symptoms of COVID-19. Failure to comply will result in the relevant guest being denied entry and no refund will be provided in these circumstances.
If you’re 16 and over ..
All ticket holders aged 16+ will need to demonstrate their COVID-19 status before entering the event. You can do so by providing either:
- Proof of full vaccination – both doses received (with the second at least 14 days prior to the event). Proof of vaccination status can be shown using the NHS COVID Pass*, available on the NHS app.
- Proof of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test - taken prior to travel on the day of arrival at the event. Once you have taken the test and submitted your result to the NHS website, (https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result) you will receive a confirmation text/email within 30 minutes.
- Proof of natural immunity - based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of the event (including 10 days self-isolation following the result). Proof of natural immunity can be shown using the NHS COVID Pass*, available on the NHS app.
Please present your COVID pass or NHS email/text confirmation to staff when prompted to enter the venue . Please note that the name on your COVID status must match the name on your ID & ticket.
Anyone who is suspected of having Covid-19 will not be admitted to the venue.
While the government have removed many restrictions from Monday 19 July 2021, we all still have a shared responsibility to help prevent the spread of Covid-19. For information on what further measures the venue are doing to keep you safe please refer to the relevant section found HERE and please remember that the entry requirements in this e-mail override the venue’s normal terms of entry.
*NHS COVID Pass can be obtained via the NHS app however if you are unable to download the NHS app we will accept the following:
- Letter - please visit here for information. If you are using this form of proof but have not obtained your pass we advise you apply as soon as possible in advance of attending the event so that your application can be processed and letter be received in time.
- Lateral flow or PCR negative test results text or e-mail, received once you have taken the test and submitted your result to the NHS website, (https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result ) within 24 hours of attending the event. Free rapid lateral flow tests are available via the NHS website.
For security reasons all adult backpacks of any size plus any other bags larger than 40 x 35 x 19 cm aren’t allowed. Luggage can’t go into the auditorium, or be stored anywhere in the venue. There aren’t any cloakroom facilities on site.
All door staff will be conducting mandatory security checks of all audience members upon entry - everyone will be searched and will have to go through a metal detector & have their bag searched. It is a condition of entry that ticketholders consent to being searched.
To ensure audience safety, the venue will conduct security searches and reserves the right to confiscate any item which may cause danger or disruption to other members of the audience/the event. It is a condition of entry that the ticket holder consents to being searched should our security team consider it necessary. Searches will be conducted in the presence of two, same sex (as ticket holder), DBS checked, S.I.A. officers.
Anyone found to be carrying illegal substances or found to be intoxicated will be refused entry or will be asked to leave.
Confectionery is permitted. Drink cannot be brought into the Venue. If you have a valid medical condition, please email our customer services at email@example.com. A variety of beverages will be available for purchase within the Venue and free water is available.
Travel to/from the event
Please plan your journeys in advance and check for the latest travel information before you travel to the event to avoid yourself any delays.
Wembley Park Official Car Park have pre-bookable parking space HERE.
The nearest station to The SSE Arena, Wembley is Wembley Stadium Station which is on the Chiltern train line and is approximately a 15 minute walk to the venue. The Chiltern line travels from London Marylebone, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and the Midlands. Please refer to National Rail Enquiries for further details at www.nationalrail.co.uk
Wembley Park station is the closest to The SSE Arena, Wembley, and is a 10 minute walk. Wembley Park is on both the Jubilee and Metropolitan lines.
To get to The SSE Arena, Wembley, please travel to Wembley Park (Zone 4) on either of these lines. Once you have exited the station, take the steps down onto Olympic Way, cross Engineers Way and The SSE Arena, Wembley is on your right.
Please check the Transport For London website for live and most up to date travel information at www.tfl.gov.uk
There is no readmission.
Lost Property - If you have lost something during the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drinks & Snack Bars - The SSE Arena, Wembley have an excellent range of refreshment stands on site serving a mixture of hot and cold drinks, food and snacks. Food and drink cannot be brought into the arena.
The arena is cashless, you can pay by card or via The SSE Arena, Wembley app (app collection point orders only).
Radio 1’s Out Out! Live Best Bits will air on BBC One and BBC iPlayer on Sunday 17 October, 11.30 – 12.30pm, with full sets available to watch later on Radio 1’s iPlayer channel. Radio 1 will broadcast in a special highlights show on from 4.30 – 5.45pm on Thursday 21 October.
Terms & Conditions - The full Terms & Conditions for this event can be found HERE.
All details above are correct at time of writing, for further enquiries please contact us on email@example.com
Sustainability - Radio 1 Out Out! Live is being made implementing environmentally positive production methods. As part of BAFTA’s environmental certification scheme called Albert+, we are doing our best to reduce the potential environmental impacts of the show
The BBC has a particular duty to do everything it can to keep our environmental impact to a minimum.
The BBC is committed is to being net zero in terms of greenhouse gas emissions by 2030. The priority is both to calculate and reduce our environmental footprint of all our Live Event activities, and reduce emissions from our supply chain and event partners.
Everyone working on this event – whether BBC staff, presenter, event contributor, or contractor - is requested to follow the Sustainability policy, it will help reduce our environmental impact and contribute to the overall success of the event.
In keeping with these goals we would like you, the ticket holders, to consider how you will attend the recording. We would appreciate it if you would consider using public transport to get here rather than less environmentally friendly modes of transport like individuals in petrol/diesel cars, in order to help us reduce the overall carbon emissions created by the production of this show. Thank you for helping us improve the BBC's impact on the environment.
To find out more about Albert visit their website: https://wearealbert.org/
We hope you enjoy the show!
BBC Radio 1
Join the conversation: #R1OUTOUTLIVE
Ticket Terms & Conditions
Ticket Terms & Conditions
- The SSE Arena, Wembley’s full terms and conditions relating to Ticket sales and admission (the “Terms and Conditions”) can be found at and are available upon request from The SSE Arena, Wembley box office.
- A “Ticket” means a ticket, electronic ticket, wristband or any other device giving the bearer the right to attend an event.
- Please check your Tickets upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Defacing the Ticket or removing a Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket. You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the venue and upon request for inspection at any time during the event. Failure to produce your Ticket when requested may result in you being ejected from the venue.
- Purchase of a Ticket other than via an authorised Ticket agent or ticketing partner of the venue or the event promoter, are grounds for seizure or cancellation of such ticket without refund or other compensation. Authorised Ticket agents of AEG include AXS. Resale, or attempted resale of a Ticket other than via the official Ticket resale partner of the venue or the event promoter, are grounds for seizure or cancellation of such Ticket without refund or other compensation. We may also seize and/or cancel without refund any Ticket purchased using methods generated by a script, macro, ticket bot or through the use of automated devices. In addition, the organiser will appoint its own authorised Ticket agents on an event by event basis.
- If you are unsure as to whether or not a person offering Tickets for sale is an authorised Ticket agent, Ticketing partner or official Ticket resale partner, particularly on the secondary ticketing market, please contact our customer service department on 0844 824 4824. Please be aware that auction sites and non-ticket specific consumer to consumer websites are not authorised Ticket agents.
- Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase other than in accordance with the Terms and Conditions (subject always to these Ticket terms and conditions).
- It is your responsibility to check that the event is going ahead at the date and time printed on this Ticket. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change.
- If an event is cancelled or rescheduled or postponed please refer to your point of purchase for details of your Ticket agent’s refund and/or exchange policy.
- We reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on this Ticket where it is not possible to allow you to occupy the specific seat(s) printed on your Ticket(s).
- We are not liable for any Tickets which are lost, stolen or damaged. Standing Tickets purchased from third party agents cannot be duplicated if lost or stolen.
- All children (including infants) need a Ticket to enter the event – unless otherwise specified on the event details page. Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over within The SSE Arena, Wembley. Children under 16 cannot enter the standing area. Other age restrictions may apply to specific events and are notified at the point of sale.
- In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, we reserve the right at our reasonable discretion to refuse admission to, or to eject you from, the venue without compensation or refund.
- Searching may be a condition of entry. We may operate compulsory airport-style archway scanners at the venue entrances. For further information on these and for details of prohibited items please see the Terms and Conditions.
- Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in The SSE Arena, Wembley. Food and beverages cannot be brought into The SSE Arena, Wembley.
- If you appear to be under 25 you will be asked for proof of age when purchasing alcohol.
- The SSE Arena, Wembley is a no smoking venue. Electronic cigarettes must not be used in prohibited areas.
- There is no re-admission once you have left the venue.
- There will be no admission to the event before the designated opening times.
- Should you experience any problems during your visit please contact the nearest steward as every effort will be made to resolve issues prior to or during the event.
- In seated areas other people might stand up in front of you during the event. Refunds and compensation will not be offered if your view is restricted in this way otherwise disturbed by members of the audience entering/exiting their seat.
- Unauthorised photography or recording is not permitted.
- Customers are requested to address any specific access requirements in advance of their visit by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must leave The SSE Arena, Wembley quietly and with consideration for our neighbours.
- You may be refused entry or ejected if, in the reasonable opinion of the Venue Manager, the presence of the ticket-holder in the Venue might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder, and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience, and/or the running of the concert (for example: if you are (or appear to be) drunk, under age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, decline to be searched or are in breach of any of these terms & conditions).
- To ensure audience safety, the venue may conduct security searches from time to time and reserve the right to confiscate any item which may cause danger or disruption to other members of the audience/the event. It is a condition of entry that the ticket holder consents to being searched should our security team consider it necessary. Searches will be conducted in the presence of two, same sex (as ticket holder), DSB checked, S.I.A. officers.
- No cans or glass bottles are allowed in the Venue. Bottle tops may be removed. Alcohol may not be brought into the Venue.
- Confectionery is permitted. Drink cannot be brought into the Venue. If you have a valid medical condition or need to bring babies milk, please email customer services at email@example.com. A variety of beverages will be available for purchase within the Venue and free water is available.
- Due to the young audience for this show we want to try to avoid any young people travelling unaccompanied alone to this show, so tickets will be available to purchase in groups of 2 or 3 only.
- Ticket holders under the age of 18 years must have permission from their parent or guardian to attend the event.
- The BBC reserves the right to cancel this event and ticket process at any stage, if deemed necessary, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The BBC reserves the right to change the line-up at any time.
- The BBC will not pay for any travel costs to and from the show.
- Should the event be cancelled or line-up changed, the BBC is not liable for any loss of money and expense incurred in travelling to the venue.
- Any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward may be asked to leave the venue.
- Radio 1’s Out Out Live will be filmed for live and recorded transmission on any BBC network, including internet streaming. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and / or audio recording of this event and / or any element thereof in any / all media throughout the world.
- Audiences will need to demonstrate their COVID-19 status by providing one of the below:
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 LFT result (taken in the 48 hours prior to attending the Event) from a UK Government-approved test provider (either via a home kit or via a test centre), with certification shown via email or text; OR
- Proof of a double COVID-19 vaccination received at least 2 weeks prior to attending the Event, which guests shall be required to show evidence of via: (a) the NHS App for Ticket Holders in England or (b) via the approved certification routes for Ticket Holders from Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland; OR
- Proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test taken within 180 days of the Event.
- Anyone who is suspected of having Covid-19 will not be admitted to the venue.
- This event is administered by the BBC.