Event DateIncludes ticket price and service fees, but does not include delivery charges.
Catfish and the Bottlemen
Please note below important information regarding this show:
LEAD BOOKER MUST PRESENT PHOTO ID TO GAIN ENTRY INTO THE VENUE
The name of the lead booker will be printed on each ticket.
The lead booker must be in attendance and photo ID checks will be made on entry into the venue. If the ID does not match entry will be refused.
ID must be in its original form and not a copy.
If you are booking more than one ticket your guest must arrive at the concert at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in the guest being turned away.
Failure to adhere the terms and conditions may result in the customer's order being cancelled. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
- The SSE Arena, Wembley’s full terms and conditions relating to Ticket sales and admission (the “Terms and Conditions”) can be found at www.ssearena.co.uk and are available upon request from The SSE Arena, Wembley’s Box Office.
- Please note that for [CATFISH AND THE BOTTLEMEN], these Ticket terms and conditions shall take precedence over the Terms and Conditions (including those displayed on hard copy Tickets collected at The SSE Arena, Wembley box office), terms and conditions displayed on axs.com and any other conflicting terms and conditions.
- A “Ticket” means a ticket (no electronic ticket, wristband or any other device) giving the bearer the right to attend an event.
- Please check your Tickets upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Defacing the Ticket or removing the Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket. You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the venue identifying you by name and upon request for inspection at any time during the event. Failure to produce the Ticket when requested may result in you being ejected from the venue. For admission into the event, the named lead booker on the Ticket must present [the credit/debit card that was used to purchase the Ticket(s) online]; [and] photographic ID to gain entry to the venue]; [and] the confirmation email showing proof of purchase]. [All members of your party (and within one booking) must enter at the same time as the lead booker in order to access the Event and venue].
- Purchase of a Ticket other than via an authorised Ticket agent is grounds for seizure or cancellation of such ticket without refund or other compensation. Authorised Ticket agents of AEG include AXS. Resale, or attempted resale of a Ticket other than via [Twickets] are grounds for seizure or cancellation of such Ticket without refund or other compensation. We may also seize and/or cancel without refund any Ticket purchased using methods generated by a script, macro, ticket bot or through the use of automated devices. In addition, the organiser will appoint its own authorised Ticket agents on an event by event basis.
- If you are unsure as to whether or not a person offering Tickets for sale is an authorised Ticket agent, please contact our customer service department on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ticket purchases are limited to max 6 per person.
- Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase other than in accordance with Terms and Conditions (subject always to these Ticket terms and conditions).
- It is your responsibility to check that the event is going ahead at the date and time printed on this Ticket. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change.
- If an event is cancelled or rescheduled or postponed please refer to your point of purchase for details of your Ticket agent’s refund and/or exchange policy.
- We reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on this Ticket where it is not possible to allow you to occupy the specific seat(s) printed on your Tickets.
- We are not liable for any Tickets which are lost, stolen or damaged. Standing Tickets purchased from third party agents cannot be duplicated if lost or stolen.
- All children (including infants) need a Ticket to enter the event – unless otherwise specified on the event details page. Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over within The SSE Arena, Wembley. Children under 16 cannot enter the standing area. Other age restrictions may apply to specific events and are notified at the point of sale.
- In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, we reserve the right at our reasonable discretion to refuse admission to or to eject you from the venue without compensation or refund.
- Searching is a condition of entry. We operate compulsory airport-style archway scanners at the venue entrances. For further information on these and for details of prohibited items please see the Terms and Conditions.
- Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in The SSE Arena, Wembley. Food and beverages cannot be brought into The SSE Arena, Wembley.
- If you appear to be under 25 you will be asked for proof of age when purchasing alcohol.
- The SSE Arena, Wembley is a no smoking venue. Electronic cigarettes may be used in communal areas but must not be used in prohibited areas.
- There is no re-admission once you have left the venue.
- There will be no admission to the event before the designated opening times. For some shows latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
- Should you experience any problems during your visit please contact the nearest steward as every effort will be made to resolve issues prior to or during the event.
- In seated areas other people might stand up in front of you during the event. Refunds and compensation will not be offered if your view is restricted in this way otherwise disturbed by members of the audience entering/exiting their seat.
- Unauthorised photography or recording is not permitted.
- Customers are requested to address any specific access requirements in advance of their visit by contacting email@example.com.
- You must leave The SSE Arena, Wembley quietly and with consideration for our neighbours.
The band sees out 2018 with New Year dates in Australia before returning to their committed and ever-growing fan base at home. Being moved to be part of the tour, the standalone Wembley date planned for Fri 2 November 2018 will now take place on Fri 22 February 2019, with original tickets remaining valid for the new date or refunds available at the point of purchase.
The Telegraph: “It seems a very long time since a rock band have managed to stir this kind of excitement.”
Evening Standard: “As chiming anthem piled upon chiming anthem, the pace of a band in a hurry never flagged, and nor did the audience’s desire to accompany them.”
Pure electricity crackled across the fields of Britain and Europe this summer with Catfish and The Bottlemen’s pulse-quickening, headline festival performances and their own acclaimed open-air shows. Barely pausing for breath, the band announces that they’re staying on the move to maintain their unstoppable ascent with a 6-date UK and Ireland Tour planned for February 2019 including a rescheduling of their existing date at The SSE Arena, Wembley.
Preparing fans for material to follow their 2016, gold-status album, The Ride and platinum-certified debut album The Balcony, Catfish and The Bottlemen made new track, Fluctuate, a regular fixture in their summer 2018 set lists. As if it had always been there, fans sang the lyrics passionately back at venerated frontman and songwriter, Van McCann, offering the strongest suggestion yet, if not confirmation, that the pipeline of new material strikes with the same unapologetic ambition of the hit singles that have gone before.
Admitting to being happily of ‘no fixed abode’ due to near constant touring and recording since the release of their debut album in 2014, McCann leads Johnny Bond (lead guitar), Benji Blakeway (bass) and Bob Hall (drums) into a refreshed campaign, bidding to eclipse their previous, towering acheivements and take the next step as established festival and arena headliners.