Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Following the UK Government advice in relation to non-essential social contact, we are liaising with promoters and event organisers to reschedule our events calendar.
For further information please click the link and also please check the dedicated event pages on our website for the most up to date event specific information.
Continuing to break records and capture the nation, Lewis Capaldi has today announced a huge UK headline arena tour, kicking off March 2020. The announcement comes ahead of the release of his eagerly-awaited debut album Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Extent - out May 17th on Virgin EMI - featuring his UK Number 1 platinum-selling single ‘Someone You Loved’, the biggest UK single of the year so far, and one of the longest running #1 singles of the past 25 years.
What is the LIVELIVE Initiative?
LIVELIVE is a ground-breaking mental health initiative launched by Lewis Capaldi in association with Music and You and Interlude Artists, that will take place throughout the singer-songwriter's UK arena tour in March 2020. The aim of this project is to provide mental health support to fans who love live music yet suffer from anxiety and/or panic attacks whilst in those busy concert environments.
What will the LIVELIVE Initiative Offer?
Fans will be able to access support from a qualified team at each venue before, during and after the show. There will also be designated help points for anyone struggling emotionally, a safe space for anyone who needs time out, and a gig buddy system for fans travelling to the show alone.
The key components of this initiative are:
- Safe Space for fans to take time out if they are suffering from anxiety and/or panic attacks.
- Buddy System. Fans (particularly those travelling alone) can meet at a designated point before doors open, before the show starts & after the show to connect with other fans and travel home safely together.
- Helpline for fans to contact before, during or after the show
- Help Desk in the LIVELIVE Zone to answer any enquiries. Also, the help desk is there to provide information about mental health and the initiative in general.
- There will also be two short breathwork sessions between support acts in the LIVELIVE Zone led by Stuart Sandeman, offering practical tools to help deal with anxiety in the moment. Sign up will be required at the LIVELIVE Help Desk beforehand.
Where will the LIVELIVE Zone be located at The SSE Arena, Wembley on 12th & 13th March?
There is a help desk adjacent to bay N8, and the LIVELIVE Zone will be situated down stairs between blocks N8 and N10. The location and directions to the LIVELIVE Zone will be signposted throughout the venue on the day.
Who can we contact if we have any questions?
There is an official helpline which can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org. On the day of the event, look out for people wearing a black LIVELIVE T-Shirt. You can also look out for the SSE Energisers located around the arena, who will also be able to direct you.
(Please note all times are approximate and subject to change)
VIP Entrance: 5:30 pm
Foyer open (for all seated tickets): 5.30 p.m
Doors open: 6 pm
Holly Humberstone: 7 pm - 7.30 pm
Fatherson: 8 pm - 8.30 pm
Lewis Capaldi: 9 pm - 10:40 pm
If you’ve planned to drive to the event, look out for important information here.