Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
We note the current advice from the UK Government and we are temporarily closed. We are currently liaising with promoters and event organisers to reschedule affected events.
Please check out the dedicated event pages on our website for the most up to date information related to them.
TICKET APPLICATIONS MUST ONLY BE MADE BY NHS FRONTLINE STAFF AS DETAILED BELOW
PLEASE READ THE PAGE IN FULL INCLUDING THE TICKET T&Cs BELOW
- Tuesday18 May / 2021 Door: 18:00
Statement from Rick
“I’m sad to say that yet again I need to announce the postponement of my upcoming UK Tour to May 2021. This also includes the shows for NHS and frontline staff. Obviously I want to perform for you all as soon as possible, but due to not knowing when venues will open safely, we have to postpone. All of your tickets remain valid, so hold on to them and I’ll put on a great show for you next year - Rick x”
Due to demand and to allow as many NHS frontline staff, Primary Care workers and all blue light staff as possible attend a show, Rick Astley is delighted to announce a second free concert performing a career-spanning set on Tuesday 18th May 2021 at London The SSE Arena, Wembley.
Those eligible for tickets will be all frontline NHS staff, Primary Care workers plus the emergency services including Ambulance, Fire Brigade and Police across the United Kingdom. Rick said:
“I’m amazed to say that tickets for the first concert flew out in 30 minutes. These shows are a thank you to all those fantastic frontline staff. We are all going to have a massive party together celebrating you and what you are doing. My band and I promise to give you a great night out.”
Ticket applications must only be made by the eligible frontline staff (NHS staff, Primary Care staff and Emergency Services) who must bring their valid staff I.D card (original format, no photocopies) to the show, as ticket checks will be in operation. All tickets will carry the name of the person who made the booking, and this must match the name that is on the original I.D card or admission will be refused. The guest of the eligible staff member will need to be present and enter the venue at the same time.
Tickets will be limited to 2 per person (eligible NHS, Primary Care & emergency service staff members and one guest) and will be available from Wednesday 8th April at 7pm.
If you secure tickets in error as you are not eligible frontline staff (NHS, Primary Care or Emergency Services), please contact the ticket provider to arrange cancellation of those tickets.
If you secure tickets and find that you are unable to attend, please contact the ticket provider to arrange cancellation of these tickets, to enable the tickets to be available to other eligible people.
Rick Astley has proven to be a consistently huge draw in the live arena. He’s sold over 100,000 tickets to his UK headline shows since releasing his chart-topping album ‘50’ in 2016. Last year saw him complete a gargantuan 38-date stadium tour as special guest to Take That in which he played to over 500,000 people.
Rick’s shows are a celebration, mixing the famous hits that he made his name (‘Whenever You Need Somebody’, ‘Together Forever’ and many more) alongside recent fan favourites such as ‘Keep Singing’, ‘Angels On My Side’ and ‘Beautiful Life’. Rick’s wide-ranging love of music means that his sets are often peppered with some inspired covers - as vintage as AC/DC’s ‘Highway To Hell’ and as contemporary as Calvin Harris and Rag ‘n’ Bone Man’s ‘Giant’.
PROMOTER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This event is a thank you to all frontline NHS and auxiliary staff, as well as emergency services (Ambulance, Fire Brigade and Police). Tickets are available for frontline staff only, including but not limited to doctors, nurses, porters, cleaners, support workers, ambulance, fire and police. Please respect this, ID checks will be in place.
2. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
3. This ticket is issued by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
4. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if SOLD OR OFFERED FOR SALE. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket makes it void and the ticketholder may be refused entry.
5. The surname of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Where more than one ticket has been issued, each guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. Tickets cannot be left at the box office for collection. There will be no re-admittance allowed. No duplicates will be issued for lost or destroyed tickets.
6. To gain admission to the concert, the Lead Booker must bring:
i) The tickets
ii) A valid ID card (original format, no photocopies) matching the Lead Booker surname on the tickets, or details of employment if contracted staff.
Failure to bring all the items i) and ii) above will result in refusal of admission to the concert.
7. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 2 tickets per person.
8. Ticket has no monetary value.