Event DateIncludes ticket price and service fees, but does not include delivery charges.
Timings (approximate and subject to change):
- Doors to building/Auditorium (standing) 6:00pm
- Doors to building/Auditorium (seated) 6:10pm
- Roe 6:45pm
- Interval 7:15pm
- Kodaline 7:30pm
- Interval 8:15pm
- Snow Patrol 8:45pm
- Finish 11:00pm
Ticket limit – 4 per person.
Please note below important information regarding this show:
LEAD BOOKER MUST PRESENT PHOTO ID TO GAIN ENTRY INTO THE VENUE
The name of the lead booker will be printed on each ticket.
The lead booker must be in attendance and photo ID checks will be made on entry into the venue. If the ID does not match entry will be refused.
ID must be in its original form and not a copy.
If you are booking more than one ticket your guest must arrive at the concert at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in the guest being turned away.
Failure to adhere the terms and conditions may result in the customer's order being cancelled. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
- The SSE Arena, Wembley’s full terms and conditions relating to Ticket sales and admission (the “Terms and Conditions”) can be found at www.theo2.co.uk and are available upon request from The SSE Arena, Wembley’s Box Office.
- Please note that for Snow Patrol, these Ticket terms and conditions shall take precedence over the Terms and Conditions (including those displayed on hard copy Tickets collected at The SSE Arena, Wembley box office), terms and conditions displayed on axs.com and any other conflicting terms and conditions.
- A “Ticket” means a ticket, electronic ticket, wristband or any other device giving the bearer the right to attend an event.
- Please check your Tickets upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Defacing the Ticket or removing the Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket. You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the venue [identifying you by name] and upon request for inspection at any time during the event. Failure to produce the Ticket when requested may result in you being ejected from the venue. For admission into the event, the named lead booker on the Ticket must present [the credit/debit card that was used to purchase the Ticket(s) online]; [and] photographic ID to gain entry to the venue]; [and] the confirmation email showing proof of purchase]. [All members of your party (and within one booking) must enter at the same time as the lead booker in order to access the Event and venue].
- Purchase of a Ticket other than via an authorised Ticket agent or Ticketing partner of the venue or the event promoter, are grounds for seizure or cancellation of such ticket without refund or other compensation. Authorised Ticket agents of AEG include AXS and Amazon Tickets. Resale, or attempted resale of a Ticket [[ONLY TO BE USED FOR EXCEPTIONS TO RESALE E.G. TWICKETS] other than via the official Ticket resale partner of the venue or the event promoter, [Twickets]] (including via StubHub) are grounds for seizure or cancellation of such Ticket without refund or other compensation. We may also seize and/or cancel without refund any Ticket purchased using methods generated by a script, macro, ticket bot or through the use of automated devices. In addition, the organiser will appoint its own authorised Ticket agents on an event by event basis.
- If you are unsure as to whether or not a person offering Tickets for sale is an authorised Ticket agent, please contact our customer service department on 0844 824 4824.
- Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase other than in accordance with Terms and Conditions (subject always to these Ticket terms and conditions).
- It is your responsibility to check that the event is going ahead at the date and time printed on this Ticket. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change.
- If an event is cancelled or rescheduled or postponed please refer to your point of purchase for details of your Ticket agent’s refund and/or exchange policy.
- We reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on this Ticket where it is not possible to allow you to occupy the specific seat(s) printed on your Tickets.
- We are not liable for any Tickets which are lost, stolen or damaged. Standing Tickets purchased from third party agents cannot be duplicated if lost or stolen.
- All children (including infants) need a Ticket to enter the event – unless otherwise specified on the event details page. Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over within The SSE Arena, Wembley. Children under 16 cannot enter the standing area. Other age restrictions may apply to specific events and are notified at the point of sale.
- In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, we reserve the right at our reasonable discretion to refuse admission to or to eject you from the venue without compensation or refund.
- Searching is a condition of entry. We operate compulsory airport-style archway scanners at the venue entrances. For further information on these and for details of prohibited items please see the Terms and Conditions.
- Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in The SSE Arena, Wembley. Food and beverages cannot be brought into The SSE Arena, Wembley.
- If you appear to be under 25 you will be asked for proof of age when purchasing alcohol.
- The SSE Arena, Wembley is a no smoking venue. Electronic cigarettes may be used in communal areas but must not be used in prohibited areas.
- There is no re-admission once you have left the venue.
- There will be no admission to the event before the designated opening times. For some shows latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
- Should you experience any problems during your visit please contact the nearest steward as every effort will be made to resolve issues prior to or during the event.
- In seated areas other people might stand up in front of you during the event. Refunds and compensation will not be offered if your view is restricted in this way otherwise disturbed by members of the audience entering/exiting their seat.
- Unauthorised photography or recording is not permitted.
- Customers are requested to address any specific access requirements in advance of their visit by contacting 020 8782 5629.
Over a two-decade career, Snow Patrol has carved out a unique place for themselves. Since their 1998 debut, Songs for Polarbears, which Pitchfork hailed as “an impressive piece of work,” their melancholy anthems of heartbreak and separation have mended hearts, and the band has racked up an impressive number of critical and commercial accolades, including 15 million global album sales, 1+ billion global track streams, 5 UK Platinum Albums, and are Grammy, BRIT Award and Mercury Music Prize nominated.
They emerged as heartsore musical prophets in the shadow of grunge and shallow pop, striking a chord in the minds, memories and hearts of listeners over six groundbreaking, confessional albums.
Eyes Open, released in 2006, was the biggest-selling album in the UK that year; they went on to headline such festivals as the prestigious T in the Park. But after their Fallen Empires tour ended in 2012, band members — guitarist, vocalist Gary Lightbody, guitarists Johnny McDaid and Nathan Connolly, bassist Paul Wilson, and drummer Jonny Quinn — decided to stop for a while.
Now they're back.