Event DateIncludes ticket price and service fees, but does not include delivery charges.
The UKG Chronicle
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ THE BELOW
We advise you to arrive early.
Foyer doors are open from 4.30pm,auditorium access from 5pm and the performance starting from 6.45pm - We don't want you to miss any of the show so please also allow plenty of time for possible congestion in the Wembley area and security checks as detailed below.
For public transport please refer to the TFL website to check for any closures and plan your journey accordingly.
Or if driving please check for local road closures HERE.
Entry and Security
The SSE Arena, Wembley operates a thorough security regime and enhanced security checks are in place.
Please ensure you arrive in plenty of time to pass through our security checks that will take place at all entrances and queues are likely. If you arrive early you are more likely to avoid long queues.
In addition to your tickets being checked, we’ll search any small bags you bring with you. Please be advised that:
We recommend not to bring bags at all if possible as bag searches can delay entry for all customers.
- There are no cloakrooms operating in our venue.
- For security reasons, bags no larger than a standard rucksack size of approximately 35(W)x17(D)x42(H) cm will be allowed into the venue.
- Customers with luggage will not be permitted entry as luggage cannot go into the auditorium, or be stored anywhere in the venue.
- No liquids may be brought into the Venue (except in limited circumstances on proven medical grounds) unless otherwise notified at our discretion. A variety of beverages will be available for purchase within the Venue and free water is available. For medical exemption please email customer services at email@example.com.
- No hats or hoods are allowed to be worn inside the venue for CCTV purposes.
We’ll also get you to pass through our screening arches. The arches are nothing to worry about and are perfectly safe, even for those with pacemakers or pregnant women. It’s our way of checking that nothing is coming into our venue that shouldn’t be.
Please also note that there will be no readmission on this event and no exit for smoking.
Click HERE for full FAQ's.
(Please note all times are approximate and subject to change)
Foyer/Mezzanine bar 4.30pm
Doors to Auditorium from 5pm
Warm up DJS from 5pm
Live Performances from 6.45pm
Shola Ama 8.45pm
DJ Luck & MC Neat (DJ Set) 8.55pm
Robin S 9.25pm
So Solid with Oxide & Neutrino 9.40pm
Click HERE to book parking at £16.25 (blue badge £13.25) in advance otherwise parking will be £20 on the day subject to availability. Please ensure you are booking for the correct date.
If arriving under sat-nav direction, please use the postcode for your allocated Car Park as follows: Red Parking HA9 0RX or Yellow Parking HA9 0EG.
Shoppers who spend £40 or over at The London Designer Outlet can park from £1 an hour up to 6 hours*
*Must validate ticket at level 0 parking office or Guest services. For over 6 hours parking, additional rates apply.
The UKG Chronicle was the First and Only live UK Garage concert to be held at The SSE Arena, Wembley in 2014!
They are back bigger and better with a huge line up of live PA's and DJ sets! Artists announced so far:
*Robin S Performing 'Show Me Love' 'Luv 4 Luv' plus more..
*So Solid Crew - Megaman, Lisa Maffia, Romeo, Harvey, Kaish, Oxide & Neutrino, Face, Mac, Twinsand Dan The Man Performing all the hits!
*DJ Luck & MC Neat DJ Set & Live PA
*Artful Dodger DJ Set & Live PA