We have worked closely with the charity, Attitude is Everything, to ensure that anyone with accessibility needs has the best possible time at our venue, please see below information which may help you when planning your visit.
AXS are our official ticketing partner. Book in advance to make sure you get the tickets that you need.
Thanks to Flash Mobile Delivery and our official venue app, your ticket can live on your phone, so you’ll always have it easily accessible. It’ll also tell you what time the concert starts and which entrance you need to arrive at to get in faster.
Find out more about:
Flash Mobile Delivery
The SSE Arena, Wembley App
If you need a personal assistant to attend an event with you, we offer a PA goes free scheme which is subject to availability.
To apply for a free PA ticket let us know at the point of purchase when booking via our box office or accessible booking line.
OR if booking Accessible Tickets online via AXS.com, you can apply for a refund on a personal assistant’s ticket by sending a scanned copy of proof of eligibility to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number and show that you have booked for. We will then refund the cost of one of the tickets. We can’t add additional PA tickets to your order.
Accessible booking line
- The accessible booking line is open Monday – Friday (9am - 7pm) Saturday & Sunday (10am-6pm).
- For advice and bookings, please call us on 020 8782 5629.
If you need any more information on our facilities or access please contact us on any of the above or email us on email@example.com.
Booking tickets in person
- On event days only, the Box Office is open no later than 1 hour before doors and closes approximately 15mins after the main act starts. You can find it at on the right-hand side of the front of the building on Arena Square.
- There are 2 dropped-down counter positions for wheelchair users.
- AXS.com is our official ticketing partner. You’ll be directed to their site to buy Accessible Tickets online.
- If you require more than 2 tickets or if your requirements are not met by the online booking system, please call the accessible booking line on 0208 782 5629.
Getting to The SSE Arena, Wembley
We’re lucky to be well connected, whether you’re coming by train, tube, bus, car or coach.
Our address is
The SSE Arena, Wembley
Arena Square, Engineers Way, Wembley Park, Wembley, HA9 0AA
Check TFL’s website for any closures and to plan your journey.
Find any local road closures HERE.
Check the event page regularly on our website for any specific info and updates. You can also see our general ‘Getting HERE’ information HERE.
Tube, train and bus
Wembley Park Station
- The Metropolitan line has a small step and gap which is suitable for most wheelchair users. Remember to travel in the correct carriage to alight the train at Wembley Park.
- The Jubilee line requires a manual boarding ramp to be in operation should you need wheelchair access, just notify a member of TFL staff at your starting destination and they’ll be happy to help.
- There are lifts available from the platforms to the ticket hall and then to ground level for you to continue your short journey to us.
Wembley Central Station
- Both the Bakerloo and London Overground lines do not have level access.
- There’s a lift for platform access.
Wembley Stadium Station
- Call ahead to Chiltern Railways to ensure that a wheelchair ramp is on standby to facilitate your access from the train to the platform: on 08456 005 165.
- There is a lift for platform access.
- Most TFL bus services are accessible and all buses have audible and visible announcements on board to tell you the name of the stop, which route you are on and the destination of the bus.
- During busy days some roads maybe closed and buses diverted or extremely crowded around the area.
- For more information please call Transport For London customer services on: 0343 222 1234 or visit the TFL website to plan your journey.
Information provided by TFL step free tube access guide – May 2019
Vehicle drop off
- There is a drop off and pick up point for any disabled guests who may have difficulty walking long distances from the car.
- This is located on Lakeside Way by the South West and SSE VIP entrance of the building.
- There is a Drop off/pick up time of 15 minutes maximum as this is a private road.
- There may be some occasions when the road is closed due to the area being busy, therefore cars may have to stop at the top of Lakeside Way which is around 420m walk from the South West entrance.
- There’s car parking on site for blue badge holders in the official Wembley Park car parks. We recommend pre-booking in advance for the best possible rates and to avoid disappointment HERE
Getting around The SSE Arena, Wembley
- If you have difficulty queuing, please speak to a member of staff on arrival at the entrance stated on your ticket, they’ll be happy to arrange priority entry for you for when the venue doors open.
- Alternatively drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange earlier access, so that you can rest in our foyer before the event officially opens.
- We have level access from the foyer entrance doors to the dedicated disabled bays via our public lift.
- All other entrances are level access and on the same floor as the disabled bays.
- For further information on the night of the event please visit our reception, you can find it on the left-hand side of the front of the building on Arena Square or speak to any member of staff who will be happy to help.
- Concourse Level – there are 3 accessible toilets on both the North and South Concourses. They’re centrally located and no more than 40m from wheelchair viewing platforms in the auditorium.
- Foyer Level – Toilets are located off the main entrance foyer.
- Empire Bar & Grill Level – Accessible toilets are located next to standard toilets.
- All our toilets are radar key operated - if you do not have your own, these are available. Please ask reception or a steward.
Adult changing space
- We have an Adult Changing Space accessed from the foyer. This toilet allows people with profound and multiple learning disabilities, as well people with other physical disabilities such as spinal injuries, muscular dystrophy and multiple sclerosis, space to use the toilets safely and comfortably.
- It has a height adjustable adult-sized changing bench and sink, a mobile hoist space for a user and carer, a hand dryer and a non-slip floor.
- Dropped counter units serve food and drink on the North and South concourses.
- The merchandise unit in the foyer includes a dropped counter and alternatively staff will be happy to assist you in your purchases.
- The Empire Bar & Grill and hospitality areas are fully accessible by lift.
- There are a number of wheelchair spaces in the auditorium and seats for ambulant disabled guests. We also have spaces for your personal assistant to join you if required. Please refer to the booking section above on this page for more information.
- Assistance dogs are welcome. However, they might not always be able to stay in the auditorium depending on the event format, in that case we’ll provide a best alternative option. To check, just drop us an e-mail in advance of attending at email@example.com.
- There’s an infra-red hearing assistance system available in the auditorium. Receivers are available for use with or without hearing aids from the venue reception on the South Concourse. A refundable deposit will be required for security.
- The hearing loop works in N4 - N12 and S4 – S12 rows A-H, N3 – N9 and S3 –S9 rows J – R, E3 rows A-O and E4 rows J-O.
- Along with all of our event promoters, we will work to ensure that an assisted performance, such as sign language interpretation, can be achieved when required.
- Where possible we will also ensure that the most suitable seats are available so that the guest can comfortably view the interpreter.
- To request an assisted performance, drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Some events may include special effects such as smoke, haze, pyrotechnics and flashing and strobe lighting, for more details, please speak to reception on your arrival.
- Our alarm system uses both visual and audible warnings.
- The evacuation routes from the foyer and concourse levels are step-free.
- If there’s an evacuation and you’re in the Empire Bar & Grill or hospitality areas, you won’t be able to use a lift. Staff will help you to a safe place of refuge to wait for the fire brigade.
- If you need to bring medical supplies, medicine or food or drink to manage a medical condition with you to an event, please drop us an email us at email@example.com. Remember to include as much information as possible stating the event that you are attending and your seat number/s.
- We also have a dedicated medical team on events that can assist if needed.