Equal Access Information
- All positions have audio loop, which can be used by adjusting your hearing aid to the ‘T’ position.
- There are two dropped down counter positions to assist wheelchair users.
Vehicle Drop Off / Car Parking
- There is car parking on site for blue badge holders located in the official Wembley Park car parks. These can pre booked or on the day HERE
- Dropped Counter units are available for food and drink on both the North and South Concourses.
- The foyer Merchandise unit includes a dropped counter.
- The Restaurant and Hospitality areas are fully accessible by lift.
- There are 25 wheelchair accessible spaces within the auditorium and a number of seats for ambulant disabled patrons. These can be booked via our dedicated Specialist Sales Line: 020 8782 5629
- Assistance dogs are welcome, however dependant upon the event may not be able to remain within the auditorium. In such cases alternative provision will be made. Please check prior to arrival.
The SSE Arena, Wembley has a infra-red hearing assistance system available within the auditorium. Receivers are available for use with or without hearing aids from the venue reception on the South Concourse – A refundable deposit will be required for security.
The hearing loop works in N4 - N12 and S4 – S12 rows A-H, N3 – N9 and S3 –S9 rows J – R, E3 rows A-O and E4 rows J-O.
- Concourse Level – there are 3 accessible toilets on both the North and South Concourses. These are located centrally, no more than 40 Meters from the wheelchair viewing platforms in the auditorium.
- Foyer Level – The Public accessible toilets are located off the main entrance foyer.
- Restaurant Level – Accessible toilets are located next to standard toilets.
* All our accessable toilets are radar key operated - if you do not have your own, these are available from our customer service booths and reception
Adult Changing Space
- In addition to our accessible toilets we also have an Adult Changing Space located in the foyer. This toilet allows people with profound and multiple learning disabilities, as well people with other physical disabilities such as spinal injuries, muscular dystrophy and multiple sclerosis space to use the toilets safely and with comfort.
Our space provides:
- A height adjustable adult-sized changing bench
- Mobile hoist Space in the changing area for the disabled person and carer
- Height adjustable sink
- Hand dryer
- A non-slip floor
- All alarm systems within the Arena have both Visual and Audible warnings.
- Evacuation routes from foyer and concourse levels offer flat floor egress.
- In the event of evacuation from the restaurant or hospitality areas, lifts cannot be used and staff will assist you to a place of refuge to await fire brigade assistance.