Ticket Terms & Conditions
1. The SSE Arena, Wembley’s full terms and conditions relating to Ticket sales and admission (the “Terms and Conditions”) can be found at www.ssearena.co.uk and are available upon request from The SSE Arena, Wembley box office.
2. A “Ticket” means a ticket, electronic ticket, wristband or any other device giving the bearer the right to attend an event.
3. Please check your Tickets upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Defacing the Ticket or removing a Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket. You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the venue and upon request for inspection at any time during the event. Failure to produce your Ticket when requested may result in you being ejected from the venue.
4. Purchase of a Ticket other than via an authorised Ticket agent or ticketing partner of the venue or the event promoter, are grounds for seizure or cancellation of such ticket without refund or other compensation. Authorised Ticket agents of AEG include AXS and Amazon Tickets. Resale, or attempted resale of a Ticket other than via the official Ticket resale partner of the venue or the event promoter, are grounds for seizure or cancellation of such Ticket without refund or other compensation. StubHub is the operator of the official Ticket resale marketplace for The SSE Arena, Wembley (for the resale of Tickets which have been purchased validly in accordance with the Terms and Conditions). We may also seize and/or cancel without refund any Ticket purchased using methods generated by a script, macro, ticket bot or through the use of automated devices. In addition, the organiser will appoint its own authorised Ticket agents on an event by event basis.
5. If you are unsure as to whether or not a person offering Tickets for sale is an authorised Ticket agent, Ticketing partner or official Ticket resale partner, particularly on the secondary ticketing market, please contact our customer service department on 0844 824 4824. Please be aware that auction sites and non-ticket specific consumer to consumer websites are not authorised Ticket agents.
6. Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase other than in accordance with the Terms and Conditions (subject always to these Ticket terms and conditions).
7. It is your responsibility to check that the event is going ahead at the date and time printed on this Ticket. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change.
8. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled or postponed please refer to your point of purchase for details of your Ticket agent’s refund and/or exchange policy.
9. We reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on this Ticket where it is not possible to allow you to occupy the specific seat(s) printed on your Ticket(s).
10. We are not liable for any Tickets which are lost, stolen or damaged. Standing Tickets purchased from third party agents cannot be duplicated if lost or stolen.
11. All children (including infants) need a Ticket to enter the event – unless otherwise specified on the event details page. Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over within The SSE Arena, Wembley. Children under 16 cannot enter the standing area. Other age restrictions may apply to specific events and are notified at the point of sale.
12. In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, we reserve the right at our reasonable discretion to refuse admission to, or to eject you from, the venue without compensation or refund.
13. Searching may be a condition of entry. We may operate compulsory airport-style archway scanners at the venue entrances. For further information on these and for details of prohibited items please see the Terms and Conditions.
14. Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in The SSE Arena, Wembley. Food and beverages cannot be brought into The SSE Arena, Wembley.
15. If you appear to be under 25 you will be asked for proof of age when purchasing alcohol.
16. The SSE Arena, Wembley is a no smoking venue. Electronic cigarettes must not be used in prohibited areas.
17. There is no re-admission once you have left the venue.
18. There will be no admission to the event before the designated opening times. For some shows, latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
19. Should you experience any problems during your visit please contact the nearest steward as every effort will be made to resolve issues prior to or during the event.
20. In seated areas other people might stand up in front of you during the event. Refunds and compensation will not be offered if your view is restricted in this way otherwise disturbed by members of the audience entering/exiting their seat.
21. Unauthorised photography or recording is not permitted.
22. Customers are requested to address any specific access requirements in advance of their visit by contacting email@example.com.
23. You must leave The SSE Arena, Wembley quietly and with consideration for our neighbours.