Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
We note the most current advice from the UK Government in relation to non-essential social contact and travel, we are temporarily closed. We are currently liaising with promoters and event organisers to reschedule our events calendar. Please see below for a list of the confirmed status of events and further postponements or cancellation updates will be added in due course. Ticket holders and guests of any events that are postponed or cancelled will be contacted directly.
Please also check back on the dedicated event pages on our website regualrly for the most up to date information related to them.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support during these extraordinary times.
Confirmed changes to the events calendar are as follows:
Voice In A Million – 19, 18, 19 March 2020 | Postponed
ATEEZ – 20 March 2020 | Rescheduling, date TBA
Shreya Ghoshal – 21 March 2020 | Rescheduled to 31 August 2020
The Who – 8 April 2020 | Rescheduled to 22 March 2021
Simple Minds - 17 April 2020 | Rescheduled to 20 February 2021
Parkway Drive – 18 April 2020 | Rescheduled to 19 November 2020
Comic Relief - 23 April 2020 | Rescheduled to 25 February 2021
André Rieu - 24, 25 April 2020 | Rescheduled to 15, 16 September 2020
Bon Iver - 26 April 2020 | Rescheduled to 8 January 2021
McFly – 8 May 2020 | Rescheduled to 29 October 2020
Niall Horan - 22 October 2020 | Cancelled
AXS Booking Lines
Following government advice concerning the outbreak of the Coronavirus, AXS have had to close our contact centre offices for a period of quarantine.
Due to this, their phone-lines are now temporarily closed. You can contact them through the following channels.
• Through our ‘Live Chat’ function in the help section of our website. To locate this, please go to axs.com/uk, travel to the bottom of the website and click on the Help Centre link.
• Through the AXS social media channels – Twitter and Facebook. Please search for AXS UK.
• By email through the ‘Contact Us’ section of axs.com/uk – please click on contact us button, then on the email link and submit a request.
They will be available during our regular opening hours, which are:
• Monday to Friday, 9am – 7pm.
• Saturday and Sunday, 10am – 6pm.