Please be advised that The SSE Arena, Wembley seating is divided into bays:
BLOCKS A & B are not raised and other customers may stand during the performance.
BLOCKS C & D are tiered behind these.
BLOCK E represents the East Terrace. Higher rows may not be suitable for patrons who cannot manage steps or who are unhappy with heights.
BLOCKS N & S are within the tiered, side seating of the Arena. Even numbered bays (i.e. N4) are in the lower tier; odd numbered bays (i.e. N7) will be in the upper tier. Upper Tiers may not be suitable for those who cannot manage steps or who are unhappy with heights.
Equal Access Information
- All positions have audio loop, which can be used by adjusting your hearing aid to the ‘T’ position.
- There are two dropped down counter positions to assist wheelchair users.
Vehicle Drop Off / Car Parking
- There is car parking on site for blue badge holders located in the official Wembley Park car parks. These can pre booked or on the day HERE
- Dropped Counter units are available for food and drink on both the North and South Concourses.
- The foyer Merchandise unit includes a dropped counter.
- The Restaurant and Hospitality areas are fully accessible by lift.
- There are 25 wheelchair accessible spaces within the auditorium and a number of seats for ambulant disabled patrons. These can be booked via our dedicated Specialist Sales Line: 020 8782 5629
- Assistance dogs are welcome, however dependant upon the event may not be able to remain within the auditorium. In such cases alternative provision will be made. Please check prior to arrival.
- There is an infra-red hearing assistance system available within the auditorium. Receivers are available for use with or without hearing aids from the venue reception on the South Concourse – A refundable deposit will be required for security.
- Please note there is no loop system in the auditorium.
- Concourse Level – there are 3 accessible toilets on both the North and South Concourses. These are located centrally, no more than 40 Meters from the wheelchair viewing platforms in the auditorium.
- Foyer Level – The Public accessible toilets are located off the main entrance foyer.
- Restaurant Level – Accessible toilets are located next to standard toilets.
* All our accessable toilets are radar key operated - if you do not have your own, these are available from our customer service booths and reception
- All alarm systems within the Arena have both Visual and Audible warnings.
- Evacuation routes from foyer and concourse levels offer flat floor egress.
- In the event of evacuation from the restaurant or hospitality areas, lifts cannot be used and staff will assist you to a place of refuge to await fire brigade assistance.
Unless otherwise stated, for all shows, children aged under 14yrs must be accompanied by an adult (aged 16yrs or over).
In addition to this, on standing shows, no-one under the age of 14yrs will be allowed onto the standing floor area. Anyone aged 14-15yrs must be accompanied by an adult (aged 16yrs or over).
CHECK YOUR TICKETS – It might sound obvious, but make sure you’ve got the right venue and the right date and don’t forget your tickets. It’s helpful to know which entrance you need to use and what time the concert starts – if you have any questions, check with the venue.
PLAN YOUR JOURNEY – Many concerts start close to rush hour, so the traffic may be heavy around the venue and car parks. Please leave sufficient time for car parking and entry to the building as this may involve queuing.
HELP – If your child requires any assistance during the event, they should approach a steward or member of security – they will be happy to assist. We do also have Customer Information points on the concourses opposite blocks S10 & N10 and again, our staff will be happy to assist.
DRINKS – Please note that on some concerts bottles and cans may not be allowed into the Venue at the request of the Artist. Or, in some shows, drinks may have to be decanted at the door for safety reasons.
MEETING POINT – If your child is coming unaccompanied by an adult, (please see age restrictions), or with friends, drop them off by the Box office entrance on Engineers Way, this is situated on the North side of the building and use this as your meeting point for the end of the show. Please ensure that your child has a mobile number to contact you in the event of show finishing earlier or later than expected
* On childrens shows parents can request a childs wristband which we can then store the guardians contact details on
Always buy from reputable ticket outlets listed in show advertising, never buy from unauthorised agents.
If you have any questions about your ticket please contact the original place of purchase.
Please Note: The promoters of the concert or event will inform the Arena of their policy regarding the admission of cameras to their shows. It should not be assumed that any camera will be admitted, as their policy may change at short notice, and without prior notification, at the artist’s request.
In these cases customers will be required to leave their cameras at the confiscation area, for collection after the show.
Usually, professional type cameras (with large or detachable lenses), camcorders and tripods are not permitted.
The SSE Arena, Wembley are Members of S.T.A.R.
STAR - the Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers - was formed in 1997 and is the leading self-regulatory body for the entertainment ticketing industry across the United Kingdom, with many of the biggest names in ticketing as members – this now includes Wembley Arena. STAR members include major UK ticket agencies as well as numerous venues and box offices in London and across the country. There are also associate members in other industries (such as travel) where entertainment ticketing forms part of their business and affiliate members who do not sell tickets directly to the public but support STAR's work. You can find out more here
Non Official Merchandising
We would suggest that you do not purchase merchandising from the Hawkers along the roads in the lead up to events here at the Arena. Some of these items will not be permitted in to the venue and will have to be given up at the door. Official merchandising will be available in the building.
AXS Ticketing Waiting Room Information
AXS.com provides fair ticketing services with AXS Waiting Room.
How AXS Waiting Room works:
1. The AXS Waiting Room normally opens half an hour before a presale or onsale starts. Once the AXS Waiting Room for your event is open, you can sign in, create an AXS.com account or enter your billing info while you’re waiting.
2. We'll filter out any brokers or scalpers and randomly choose customers from the AXS Waiting Room queue to enter the purchase flow.
3. The Waiting Room page will automatically refresh with access to tickets, if you're chosen before the event sells out!
Please note that a place in the Waiting Room does not guarantee the availability of tickets.
Box Office Opening Hours
The venue box office is open between 10.30am - 4.30pm Monday - Friday. From 12pm if there is a show on a Saturday and from 3pm if there is an evening show on a Sunday. These hours are extended to approx. 9pm on event days. The Box Office is situated at the front right of the building on Arena Square.
In addition to your ticket being checked, we’ll search any small bags you bring with you; please remember large bags are not permitted.
There are no cloakrooms operating in our venue - therefore please be advised that:
For security reasons, bags no larger than a standard rucksack size of approximately 35(W)x17(D)x42(H) cm will be allowed into the venue.
Customers with luggage will not be permitted entry as luggage cannot go into the auditorium, or be stored anywhere in the venue.
We’ll also get you to pass through our screening arches. The arches are nothing to worry about and are perfectly safe, even for those with pacemakers or pregnant women. It’s our way of checking that nothing is coming into our venue that shouldn’t be.
For any further queries please refer to our FAQ section here before contacting the venue.