The SSE Arena, Wembley operates a thorough security regime and enhanced security checks are in place.
Please ensure you arrive in plenty of time to pass through our security checks that will take place at all entrances and queues are likely. If you arrive early you are more likely to avoid long queues.
In addition to your ticket being checked, we’ll search any small bags you bring with you. Please be advised that:
- We recommend not to bring bags at all if possible as bag searches can delay entry for all customers.
- There are no cloakrooms operating in our venue.
- For security reasons, bags no larger than a standard rucksack size of approximately 35(W)x17(D)x42(H) cm will be allowed into the venue.
- Customers with luggage will not be permitted entry as luggage cannot go into the auditorium, or be stored anywhere in the venue.
- No drinks may be brought into the venue (except in limited circumstances on proven medical grounds) unless otherwise notified at our discretion. A variety of beverages will be availble for purchase within the Venue and water is available from water towers on the concourses. For medical exemption please email customer services at email@example.com
We’ll also get you to pass through our screening arches . The arches are nothing to worry about and are perfectly safe, even for those with pacemakers or pregnant women. It’s our way of checking that nothing is coming into our venue that shouldn’t be.
Please also note that there will be no readmission and no exit for smoking. Latecomers may be held until a suitable break in the performance.
Additional measures may also come into effect on certain events, please also check your event page.
What else do we do to keep you safe?
The answer is lots. There are the security measures you can see and of course the ones you can’t. We monitor the whole site each and every day and our staff are trained to ensure all our guests have a safe, secure and happy time. We work very closely with the Metropolitan Police and members of the security services to ensure our security procedures are up to date and following best practice.
Please Note: The promoters of the concert or event will inform the Arena of their policy regarding the admission of cameras to their shows. It should not be assumed that any camera will be admitted, as their policy may change at short notice, and without prior notification, at the artist’s request.
In these cases customers will be required to leave their cameras at the confiscation area, for collection after the show.
Usually, professional type cameras (with large or detachable lenses), camcorders and tripods are not permitted.