We can’t wait to welcome you back to The SSE Arena, Wembley. Our number one priority is making sure your visit is as safe and fun as possible.
Like everyone else and in line with government advice, we’ve made a few adjustments to how we normally do things.
Here’s what we are doing to run responsible and safe events:
We are proud to operate within the ASM Global network of international venues, supported by its environmental hygiene protocol – VenueShield.
VenueShield is a comprehensive industry leading programme of cleanliness which is being implemented across more than 325 ASM Global facilities around the world.
Our VenueShield cleanliness programme is part of our ongoing commitment to maintaining the highest standards of hygiene practices so that you can visit us with confidence.
For further information, please visit:
We all have a shared responsibility to prevent the spread of the virus. When you visit us we’ll be operating under the most up to date guidance and legislation in place, which currently means:
Social Distancing + Contact Tracing Requirements
- The lead booker must only attend the event with members of their own household or support bubble. Photo ID and address may be required as proof.
- We are participating in the NHS Test and Trace scheme. Lead booker details will be collected and shared for this in line with legal guidelines, and we’ll have NHS Track & Trace check-in codes for you to scan at entrances.
- You must wear a face covering from arrival to the venue, queuing to enter and at all times inside the building unless medically exempt or under 11 years of age or when consuming food and drink at your seat. If you are medically exempt you must instead wear a visor and we do ask that you download a medical exemption card available from gov.uk online and have this available to show during your visit.
- For socially distanced events a seating configuration in line with 1 metre plus guidelines will be in place within the arena, with one-way systems on concourses.
- You must not attend an event if you have tested positive for Covid-19, are required to self-isolate or have suffered from Covid-19 symptoms within 14 days of the event.
Please also check the event page here on our website for that of which you are attending, we'll update you on any further event specifics there.
Further measures to keep you safe
As part of our VenueShield programme, we have enhanced all cleaning throughout the venue before, during and after your visit.
- If you bought your ticket via our website or AXS.com, then you will have an AXS Mobile ID ticket. You and your guests will need to download The SSE Arena, Wembley venue app to access your tickets and have them scanned as you go into the arena.
- You can use the Venue App to order selected food, drinks and merchandise with fast collection lanes, so you’ll spend less time queuing and more time enjoying the show.
- The SSE Arena, Wembley is a cashless venue. We’ll only accept contactless or card payments.
Keeping you up to date
- We’ll send you all the information you need to know about your visit in advance as well as updating the information here on our website.
- If there’s anything you need while you’re here, our staff will be on hand to help you.
Plan your journey
- We recommend planning ahead on how you’ll get here. Wembley Park Official Car Park have pre-bookable parking space. Head to our Getting Here page for more information on these services, as well as private hire options and the Tube.
- Please act responsibly, and be considerate to other visitors, giving them time and space move around the venue, and understand they may have different requirements to yours.